We have over 40 years experience within the funeral industry and we specialise in the following funerals:
Please click on items below to see information.
Catholic Funeral Services
We can arrange the following services:
- Full Catholic funeral service.
- A traditional catholic requiem funeral mass in the nominated catholic church followed by a burial or cremation.
- Traditional catholic prayer funeral services within a church, followed by a burial or cremation.
- Full catholic funeral services with either a requiem mass or catholic prayer funeral service followed by a private burial or cremation.
Full catholic graveside service at nominated cemetery.
- Catholic service within the funeral home chapel or the cemetery chapel followed by a burial or cremation.
- Full Requiem mass within the catholic crematorium at Rookwood Catholic Cemetery or other nominated funeral service.
- We are specialists in Italian traditional catholic funeral services, Polish catholic funeral services, Hungarian, Irish, Ukrainian , Filipino, Portuguese, Spanish, Lebanese Catholic and Maronite Catholic. We cater to every nationalities’ customs. We help create a beautiful celebration of one’s life by making the traditional funeral.
- Please note we are here to tailor each funeral service to the individual needs of the families and we take pride in helping families to honour and respect their loved one’s.
Anglican, Presbyterian, Church of England and Lutheran Funeral Services
We arrange traditional funeral services within a church or chapel followed by graveside or crematorium chapel.
We will book the church of your choice and arrange the reverend or minister and even an organist to make it a special funeral service.
We will make suggestions and guide you through to make sure all religious beliefs and traditions are satisfied.
Orthodox Funeral Services
At Jeffrey Bros funeral services, we conduct traditional orthodox funeral services for Greek, Macedonian, Serbian, Russian, Lebanese, Egyptian, Romanian Orthodox and Coptic Orthodox communities.
We make sure that all traditions and respect to the deceased family and the church are honoured at all times.
We arrange the booking of the church and also the booking of the cemetery of choice.
We make sure that the deceased is properly washed, dressed and prepared for the open coffin that is requested to be opened prior and during the funeral service. We also respect the families wishes if they request a closed casket.
We can arrange cars for the priest, extra cars for the family, all of the flowers and also catering and newspaper advertisements in papers of choice eg. The Helenic Herald, Vesti, etc
We arrange for the orthodox cross that is used in the church and carry in and out of the church for the funeral.
Buddhist Funeral Services
As a funeral service offering funerals in Sydney, we are proud to say that we specialise in traditional Buddhist funeral services.
We specialise in Thai Buddhist funeral ceremonies and we have been working with the Thai Buddhist community since 1984 when the first monk was here from Thailand.
We know the rituals and we go out of our way to accommodate the family and the monks to chant and pay tribute to their loved one.
We also have had a vast amount of experience within the Chinese and Vietnamese, Laos, Korean, Japanese and Malaysian Communities and have worked closely with the temples all over NSW and have prepared funeral services for these communities.
Hindu Funeral Services
We have a lot of experience with Hindu funeral services. We arrange the whole process and have been looking after the Indian and Sri Lankan communities for the past 35 years.
Pacific Islander Funeral Services
We also specialise in Samoan, Tongan, Nieu and Cook Islands funeral services.
Other Funeral Services
Sikism Funeral Services
Islamic Funeral Services
Bahien Funeral services
Chinese Funeral Services
Maori Funeral Services
Non-Religious Funeral Services
We pride ourselves in being able to cater to every funeral service that is required.
Call us and we will go above and beyond for your family in there time of need call us today 9798 9266.
We arrange to return loved ones to their origin of birth
We specialise in all destinations but have extensive experience in the following destinations:
|England / UK||Philippines||Hong Kong|
|New Zealand||Turkey||Sri Lanka|
If not listed we will endeavour to return your loved one home and will do our best in the quickest time possible, subject to consular approval.
Love is a sacred partnership of communion with another human being. You take each other in, and even when you are apart, you are together. Wherever you go, you carry the person inside you. What is grief? Grief is a natural response to loss. It’s the emotional suffering you feel when something or someone youREAD MORE
We don’t often like talking about what we would like for our own funerals and many people find it strange or even upsetting to consider the thought of a loved one passing away, however planning your funeral arrangements in advance ensures that your family and friends avoid stress and confusion at the time of yourREAD MORE
A friend has experienced the death of someone loved. You want to help, but you are not sure how to go about it. This article will guide you in ways to turn your cares and concerns into positive actions. Acknowledge the loss and don’t avoid contact. It’s understandable to feel uncomfortable speaking about death orREAD MORE